To apply for any of these roles, or for more information, contact email@example.com or call 01293 217444
Recruitment Consultant, permanent, negotiable, Crawley (West Sussex)
A demanding sales roles that requires winning and establishing new clients and business. Sourcing suitable and technically sound candidates resulting in placements.
- Generating candidate leads to identify new business opportunities by understanding what interviews, companies and contracts they have had with certain
- Making sales calls to follow up leads and to qualify and take on new requirements.
- Arranging and attending meetings to establish good working relationships with your clients
- Negotiating terms of business with future clients and managing candidates with salary and daily rate expectancies
- Arranging interviews, assessment days and telephone interview with candidates and clients
- Working to weekly and monthly targets in regards to calls, requirements, margin and profit.
- Sourcing suitable candidates for your opportunities and roles. Screening candidates both face to face and over the phone.
Skill set and experience required:
- Previous telephone and client facing sales skills
- Recruitment experience ideally but not essential
- Working to agreed targets and set margins
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales role
Resourcer, Permanent, £18,000 – £22,000 per annum, Crawley (West Sussex)
Reports to: Senior Resourcer
Role and responsibilities:
- To support the Sales Consultants in resourcing suitable candidates for all new vacancies.
- Advertising new jobs on job boards and websites
- Searching for suitable candidates on candidate job boards such as Jobsite, CW Jobs and Monster
- Screening candidates in regards to their relevant skills, availability, location and salary expectations
- Screening CVs to ensure that they reflect the qualification of the role given to you by Manager
- Candidate administration- Inputting candidate details in to Adapt, obtaining contractor information such as passport, bank details etc
- Confirmation of interviews. Ensuring candidate has address of interview, managers name and interview preparation (this will be dependant on client)
- Lead generation. Asking the candidates what else they have on the go and where they are interviewing. This will generate new business for Sales Consultants
- References. Taking references on candidates
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 6 months- 1 years experience in resourcing
- Good telephone and customer service experience
- Professional when dealing with candidates and clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Word, Internet and Email experience
- Do not need to be from an IT background but have the ability to understand a qualification of a role
- Committed and dedicated to meeting targets
- General administration background
Recruitment Account Manager, Permanent, negotiable, Crawley (West Sussex)
Reports to: Senior Sales Manager
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Account Manager to join our sales team with proven experience of managing and growing accounts, to take over the running of a busy desk.
The successful candidate will be managing a number of clients, maintaining great relationships with them, understanding their needs and requirements and growing them where possible.
This role will also require the Account Manager to generate new business in order to grow the already established desk.
- Liaising with clients to identify potential recruitment needs within their business.
- Taking detailed requirements from clients.
- Working with the Delivery Manager and the overall delivery team to distribute in new requirements.
- Performing candidate interview prep and taking feedback after interviews.
- Processing and submitting CVs to clients.
- Attending client meetings.
- Agreeing terms of business with new clients or responding to rate queries
New Business Responsibilities:
- Generating leads from multiple sources through candidate networking.
- Identifying potential new business opportunities through various sources, i.e. references, line manager referrals and market information.
- Maintaining consistent contact with potential future customers, consulting on their ongoing needs while investigating through contact where additional opportunities may arise.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in managing multiple recruitment clients (Technology preferred but not essential).
- Experienced in negotiating with clients and candidates to win and deliver business.
- Ability to develop and build client relationships.
- Experience of growing existing accounts.
- Track record of winning and delivering new business.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience of working to financial targets.
- Good PC literacy.