Content Operations Team Leader - £30,000 - £35,000 - Blackfriars, London
The role will be to take ownership of the content production function, with the personality, customer service management, attention to detail and discipline to apply structure and control in a complex operational environment, working with a talented young team.
You will also be actively participating in the creation and maintenance of appropriate service level agreements with publishers. As well as developing relationships with relevant newspapers' and magazine staff to ensure effective levels of service.
The role will be working heavily around customer service management, as you will be engaging with business to business customers.
Key Responsibilities as a Content Operations Team Leader:
* To manage work lists and priorities for the Content Operations team under the guidance of the Head of Publisher Services.
* To actively participate in the creation and maintenance of appropriate service level agreements with publishers.
* To have overall management of our central content repository (HUB) of all NLA licensed titles, ensuring all rights management issues are documented and accurately reflected within the datasets.
* To develop relationships with relevant newspapers' and magazine staff to ensure effective levels of service.
* To manage quality controls at all levels of production from newspaper content delivery through to database population, quality and integrity.
* To maintain & track a production budget & ensure that costs stay in line with forecasts.
* To create and continuously develop the methodologies within which the Content Operations Team manages, monitors and reports on database population, quality and integrity.
* To foster innovation within the Team, aimed at developing ideas and driving efficiencies through more motivated staff.
* To control and manage the rollout of new print titles / websites within agreed timetables and procedures.
* To assist with the management of offshore supply contracts and service levels
* To maintain constructive liaison with the offshore production team, including appropriate support and training.
* To provide necessary support to the NLA Client Services team and liaise direct with customers (media monitoring organisations) as appropriate.
* To provide appropriate support for the Head of Publisher Services - particularly with regards to supporting products, services and wider business planning processes.
* To help promote a high standard of work ethic within the Content Operations Team
* Together with the Head of Publisher Services set, implement and maintain team objectives and priorities
* Plan and organise staffing schedules and holiday rotas to ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained
* To take control of ad hoc projects where appropriate and as agreed with the Head of Publisher Services
* Continued day-to-day management of assigned projects from a Content Operations Team perspective
* Managing the monitoring, testing and reporting of data / text quality across all products
Key Skills & Experience as a Content Operations Team Leader :
* At least one year's management experience
* Account management experience
* Excellent data preparation and presentation skills
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
* Advanced software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
* Willingness to adapt and learn new skills and technologies
* Experience working within an office environment