Client Relationship Manager - £30,000 - £35,000 - London
Our client is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join their ever growing company on a permanent basis to achieve a range of stretching KPIs and focused on achieving outstanding client satisfaction through the delivery of exemplary service as well as efficient transaction processing and confident advice delivery within the bounds of charitable and financial regulatory frameworks.
The successful Client Relationship Manager will also work around business development to grow sales of the client's products and services, as part of the clients integrated philanthropy service to (Ultra) High Net Worth Individuals. This involves sourcing, qualifying, and developing prospects and managing the prospect pipeline and conversion to sales.
Key Responsibilities as a Client Relationship Manager:
* Primary relationship manager for a book of the clients donors - mainly (U)HNW individuals and a small number of corporate clients
* Develop detailed knowledge of client's full range of services and the wider impact economy
* Assist donors with developing their desired philanthropic strategies for charitable giving by using a consultative selling approach. Ensuring that proposed solutions meet client's requirements.
* Deliver high quality client service, both proactive and responsive, to ensure that clients are always highly satisfied and engaged.
* Diligently manage the formation of Charitable Trusts and process transactions in accordance with legal/regulatory requirements and corporate policy - e.g. KYC, AML, GDPR and advised/non-advised communications.
* Proactively promote and increase the take up of the range of services that the client offers to existing and prospective clients, both directly and via a range of introducers.
* Maintain a full understanding of the principles and practice in relation to the operation of charitable trusts; in particular relating to charitable donations, investments and social investment.
* Meet with and present to clients, their advisors and introducer partners as required as part of a proactive contact strategy.
* Achieve and exceed agreed sales objectives which are financial, activity and behavioural based.
* Continuing education through seminars, conferences and related training to promote skills growth and development.
* Ensure effective use of CRM, including the development of proposals for improved functionality and reporting.
* Be proactive in the suggestion and development of new work processes and procedures, assisting with the implementation of solutions where required to continually improve customer service.
* Participate in the performance management system by:
o Achieving personal and team goals as agreed with Line Manager.
o Giving and receiving feedback
o Gathering evidence to support performance
o Supporting less experienced team members with training and guidance as required.
* Ensure confidentiality in all matters.
Please apply as directed.