Vice President of Global Human Resources - £100,000 - £120,000 - Oxford
Our client is looking for a Vice President of Global Human Resources to join their fantastic and ever-growing company on a permanent basis to Head up the UK & US operations part of the business.
The successful Vice President of Global Human Resources will need to be extremely established in their field, having experience with going through exponential growth within a company as well as being able to demonstrate where there have combated churn and ensured stability.
Key Responsibilities as a Vice President of Global Human Resources :
* Leading the organization's UK and US based HR department, including Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Internal Communications to ensure appropriate deployment of HR processes including; Performance Management, Talent review, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement Survey, Annual Salary Review, Learning and Development, etc).
* Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organizational objectives.
* Liaising directly with the leadership team and executives and accountable for the performance of the HR function and the team members within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters.
* Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and expansive talent acquisition.
* Strategizes and collaborates across sites, HR centers of excellence to build and shape people plans that deliver business goals.
* Leverages drivers of engagement and retention connects across sites, and leads the regional function in identifying, designing and executing strategies.
* Provides change leadership and HR business partnership to deliver major business initiatives.
* Drives talent, succession and strategic workforce plan across all sites..
* Provide guidance and leadership to the business
* Contribute to and/or lead functional or HR programs, projects or initiatives as required.
* Collaborates with internal cross functional teams and understands other functional objectives and obtain and share information necessary to meet study deliverables
* Demonstrates emerging ability to balance quality and timeliness
* Leads and manages one onsite HR Business Partner
The successful candidate will need the following :
* Experience in a high growth company - the successful candidate will have worked as head of HR in a high growth company that has seen a headcount increase of 100% YOY. Candidate needs to be comfortable managing the problems, challenges and success in the environment of a fast growing global company.
* Organisational skills - personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands are key;
* Communication skills -expected to lead the HR team, managing diverse personalities and viewpoints. Consequently, emotional intelligence, the ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital;
* Flexibility and adaptable to change - has a positive outlook on change with strong experience in effectively adapting in a fast-changing environment
* Commercial acumen - will be heavily involved in strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer. Being able to understand company finances, resourcing and the ultimate aims of the business is important;
* Role modelling - demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of the organisation;
* Professional expertise - A strong working knowledge of employment law issues, best practice processes for disciplinaries, redundancies and payroll is required, as well as experience of employee relations;
* Coaching and mentoring - Whether senior executives, junior colleagues or middle management, you will be proficient in developing skills in your talent;
* Trust -you will interface with the CEO, CFO and COO on a regular basis. You will become a trusted confidante on talent issues, unafraid of giving your opinions and expertise.
* Financial comfort - Doesn't need to be an accountant, but does need to closely partner with Finance to ensure that HR is tied into and understands the needs of the business, and how to effect positive change to achieve cost controls, risk management tolerances and revenue attainment.
* Employee relations - Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with appropriate parties in a highly effective using superior influence and articulation skills
* Modelling policy adherence - Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
* Managing disciplinary issues - Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
* Legal acumen - Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
* People analytics - Report to senior management by analysing data and using HR metrics
Please apply as directed.