HR Advisor £25000 - £28000
Immediate Start Opportunity for an HR Advisor based in Andover.
We have a new role working as an HR Advisor based in Andover, ideally seeking someone who is readily available and happy to consider a temporary to permanent. Shorter notice periods may be considered.
To be considered for this position, you will have an established background working as an HR Advisor and will be able to demonstrate experience of leading the Disciplinary and Grievance process. You will have a CIPD qualification to support your career path and be comfortable administering the employee life cycle.
Within this position recruitment co-ordination will form part of the daily duties due to the nature of the business and growth plans.
Main Responsibilities for the HR Advisor
- Recording all information on relevant Databases
- Completing weekly and monthly reports
- Ensuring all processes are completed within required timescales regarding offer letters, contracts, new starter packs
- Participate in new starter inductions
- Responsible for supporting line management in 1st line HR Advice
- Acting as first point of contact for all formal meetings e.g. Disciplinary, Performance processes
- Advising Managers on best practice, policies and procedures
- Supporting all employees with benefit administration and distribution
- Producing reports for business regarding employee exit interviews
Please apply as directed!