Performance and MI Officer - £60,000 - London
Our client is looking for a Performance and MI Officer to join their ever-growing company on a permanent basis. The Performance and MI Officer will be responsible for design, delivery, and outcomes of an ongoing operational and culture transformation for our client.
The successful Performance and MI Officer will also work across the organisation to support the Chief Transformation Officer in ensuring that the client aligns its vision and purpose to the infrastructure, initiatives and daily actions that underlie rapid progress.
Key Responsibilities as a Performance and MI Officer :
* Integrates with functions across the organisation to monitor delivery of projects
* Has oversight over multiple concurrent projects and monitors overall progress towards organisational goals
* Uses management information software (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, others) to develop performance insights
* Creates and presents reports on organisational performance & progress towards organisational goals
* Builds relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation
* Tracks risk and ensures risk management information is shared with relevant managers
* Champions embedding of agile working practices
* Uses management information to support development of transformation-based business cases and benefit assessments
* Produces and maintains roadmaps, backlogs, and effective reporting mechanisms
* Supports the Chief Transformation Officer to plan and monitor progress of sustainable change
* Know and understand the meaning behind our virtues of Empathy, Integrity, Focus, Connection, Speed, Curiosity, Impact and embody them in all aspects of your role.
Please apply as directed.