Business Administrator | Crewe | £19,000 - £22,000 |
6month FTC - Permanent
Remote working available
We are currently looking for a Business Administrator to join our clients team, based in Crew, on an initial 6month FTC looking to become a permanent member of the team. The Business Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support across the team - from supporting policy updates to managing shared inboxes.
The Business Administrator will be a driven and extremely organised individual with a can do attitude and a drive to succeed.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Administrator:
- Providing organisational support and guidance to the Reclaim Fund Ltd (RFL) Head of Operations & Finance, overall Executive, Operational Team, Non-Executive Directors and Consultants.
- Supporting the Business Analyst with the administration of all policies and other standing documentation, including management of the review, editing and approval cycle, ensuring each policy and document remains current and meets all sign off requirements.
- Providing administrative support for supplier and participant review meetings including creating review templates, preparing agendas and meeting papers and noting action points.
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies within established budgets and timelines.
- Word processing correspondence, memos and reports from written copy and audio tape and preparing presentations.
- Support the co-ordination of RFL projects and BAU initiatives.
Required experience for the Business Administrator:
- Experience as an administrator, preferably within a financial services environment
- High level of tact and integrity and ability to negotiate confidently and professionally at all levels.
- Understands sensitivity of high profile relationships.
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues and Leadership.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to ensure effective communication with a wide range of contacts internal and external to RFL.
- Ability to assimilate large quantities of written and verbal communication quickly and produce accurate timely minutes.
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and energic team. If the role is of interest, apply using the below link.