Graduate Developer £25000 - £32000 Redhill
Our client, a forward-thinking technology client based in Redhill, is currently looking for a Graduate Developer. The Graduate developer will be responsible for developing web and software applications written in C++.
The Graduate Developer must have a 2:1 or above in either an IT related degree or Mathematics or Physics which included a C++ programming module.
Key Responsibilities for the Graduate Developer
- Design, develop, improve and support cutting edge image solutions
- Ensure efficiency, ease of use, reliability and scalability of core software
- Develop and maintain libraries, shared components and technologies used for high end data processing
- Participate in design discussions
- Participate in large scale development and deployment projects
Key Criteria for the Graduate Developer
- 2:1 or above in either an IT related degree or Mathematics or Physics
- C++ programming experience
- Numerical and mathematical mindset ideally with an understanding of algorithms
- Keen and wanting to develop your programming skills
Please apply as directed.