Systems Developer - Crawley - £40000 - £45000
Systems Developer needed for a fantastic organisation based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced Systems Developer with an in-depth knowledge of C#, ASP.Net, SQL, SQL Server, VB.Net and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Some of the main duties of the Systems Developer will include:
- Project manage, design, develop and deploy new systems into the firm.
- Enhancement and maintenance of existing systems (web & Windows apps, .NET console apps & Office VBA).
- Production of management reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- To assist in the projects of other members of the IT Team.
- Third line support of SORCE intranet/extranet, Axxia Case Manager, Word and other applications as advised.
- To keep fully up to date on the functions and capabilities of in-house systems including Microsoft Office.
- To comply with the IT implementation procedures and in particular to maintain accurate and well documented records of all developed applications.
- To carry out any reasonable tasks requested by the Head of IT.
- To attend group and department meetings and such training courses as determined by the Department Head.
In order to be the successful Systems Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A graduate equivalent with a minimum of 4 years IT experience in a commercial environment, preferably in a legal or professional firm.
- Effective administrative and organisational skills.
- Proven analytical and project delivery skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Developer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!