*** IT Trainer - Paddington - £40,000 - £50,000 ***
Our client based in North London are currently recruiting for an IT Trainer to join their world-renowned company on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working as an IT Trainer to support an internal userbase of 300 to 400 users through taking ownership of the companies training function and look to continually add value and improve on current training processes.
The IT Trainer will be responsible for ensuring stakeholders have bought in to the technologies and use them to their full potential. When not working on Training responsibilites the IT Trainer will be expected to provide support on the helpdesk through reciieving and logging calls.
- Gaining buy-in for new and old technologies and ensuring software and systems are used to their potential.
- Creating / Sourcing training material for all IT training.
- Setting up own training processes in order to continually develop training infrastructure.
- Training of new support team starters on IT environment
- Monthly training of company userbase on technical issues.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience training/mentoring colleagues: ideally within the context of IT
- Experience training on Office365 is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with stakeholders.
- Experience providing training with the aim to improve the usage of technology infrastructure.
If interested, please apply as instructed so as not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.