Executive Assistant, London, £40,000 - £45,000
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our clients, quickly expanding company, being the EA to the CEO. This will be a permanent role and located in London. The Executive Assistant will be energetic, vibrant with a drive and ambitious for business success. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing 3 of the CEO's diaries, utilising Wunderlist and other open source management tools.
We are looking for a candidate who shares the CEOs business vision and who is able to push back from senior members of staff where necessary.
Key responsible for the Executive Assistant
- Proactive diary management for the Chair and CEO and arranging internal and external meetings.
- Preparing presentations and briefing notes often with limited input from senior colleagues.
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodation.
- Taking minutes and following up post-meeting action points.
- Providing line management for the small PA team ensuring an effective PA service to the organisation
- Proactively managing incoming post, e-mails and calls and drafting and sending standard letters and e-mails.
- Assisting with the collating and distribution of Board and executive level agendas, reports and minutes.
If you are a tenacious Executive Assistant looking for your next challenge, please apply below.