Customer Onboarding and Support Manager | Surrey | £45,000 - £50,000
Client onboarding | Customer Success | SAAS | Software as a Solution | B2B
Our client is currently looking for a Customer Onboarding and Support Manager to join their vibrant team based in Surrey. The Customer Onboarding and Support Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping the client onboarding and support function.
The Customer Onboarding and Support Manager will be responsible for managing and growing an efficient customer onboarding and support team; this will involve measuring performance against metrics and continuously seeking process improvements.
The Customer Onboarding and Support Manager will work closely with the internal technical team in order to ensure and enhance client satisfaction.
Experience working with SaaS products is essential for this role.
Key duties for the Customer Onboarding and Support Manager:
- Lead and manage support and onboarding teams.
- Liaise with Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure that all work is delivered and managed efficiently.
- Implement and cerement an environment of continued improvement; for processes and tasked.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is consistently met.
- Identify, map and document all Support & Onboarding processes to ensure the efficient running of the Support & Onboarding functions.
Key Skills for the Customer Onboarding and Support Manager.
- Customer-focused individual who is self-motivated
- Motivational leader, who looks for continual improvement
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and think 'outside the box'
- Excellent telephone manner, with strong written and oral communication skills, including complaint handling skills.
If this role is of interest, please apply using the below link.