Junior Marketing Executive - Basingstoke - £22K + Bonus
Junior Marketing Executive needed for a fantastic organisation based in Basingstoke who are looking to employ an experienced Junior Marketing Executive with experience in marketing or sales environment.
Some of the main duties of the Junior Marketing Executive will include:
- Help to develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products within the vendor set.
- Work with team leaders to learn and master complex campaign proposals, then take those proposals to vendors to win new and repeat business
- Develop ongoing connections with brands in order to learn product roadmaps, understand brand needs and spot new opportunities
- Coordinate quarterly campaign marketing activity from vendor recruitment, liaison with agency/studio, production, proof management, launch and ROI tracking.
- Work closely with our commercial and sales teams to understand vendor roadmaps and market opportunities to translate into bespoke vendor marketing plans.
- Produce reporting metrics by campaign to ensure effectiveness and ROI is tracked in order to report back to the vendor.
- Analyse and research current market conditions and competitor information within campaign and vendor aligned areas to feed back to team leaders.
- Liaise with external media and advertising agencies where appropriate
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Proven sales ability, with the drive and ambition to effectively pitch and close vendor spend
- Experience in developing & maintaining marketing strategies
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and sustain a high level of energy & concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Good networking skills - internally and externally
- Creativity with the ability to translate ideas into relevant marketing plans and campaigns using the full range of the promotional mix
- Capacity/courage to challenge the status quo
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Talent for selling and gaining buy-in for campaign proposals
- Ability to balance tactical work with strategic thinking
- Great Organisation and planning
- Great attention to detail
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Marketing Executive to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!