Data Business Analyst - Surrey - £550 a day (in scope) - 6-month contract
Our client is looking to recruit a Data Business Analyst to join their vibrant company on a 6-month contract who has also extensive experience working in Insurance.
The successful Data Business Analyst will be enabling organisational change by using specialised business analysis, change management skills and a disciplined business analysis approach. This is a role where you'll be identifying and helping the business articulate, the need for change by defining requirements and recommending solutions that will maximise the value delivered by the business to its customers, particularly in line with our organisational data strategy.
Key Responsibilities as a Data Business Analyst :
* Applies best practice business and data analysis tools, techniques and standards as required, and supports the delivery of improvements to these through the Business Analysis Community of Practice
* Defines and owns the BA Framework to be applied to allocated projects.
* Works to understand existing business environment, business needs and elicit business requirements from stakeholders at all levels of seniority. Manages end-to-end clear traceability, maintenance, prioritisation, change control and approval mechanisms.
* Supports translation of business requirements into viable business solutions in line with business objectives.
* Supports the development, systems testing, user acceptance testing and implementation of solutions by working closely with solution partners, suppliers, and business stakeholders.
* Learns from previous experience and understands how benefits have been delivered by participating in post-implementation reviews, lessons learned sessions and knowledge share/peer reviews.
Key Skills as a Data Business Analyst :
* Experience in data process definition and analysis (using best practice methods such as BPMN)
* Experience in delivering within data warehousing and BI change projects in an analysis capacity.
* Experience in data analytics, business performance reporting, data operations and data governance
* Knowledge and experience of system development methodologies
* Knowledge of various standards, methods and tools that can be used to elicit and document requirements
* Extensive workshop facilitation experience
* Ability to decompose high level business architecture down to requirements frameworks
* Ability to lead, influence and negotiate effectively
* Ability to create and sustain effective stakeholder relationships across all levels of seniority
* Resilient and proactive with a strong delivery focus
* Excellent analytical and presentation skills
Please apply as directed
Please note - Due to a high number of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.