Service Delivery Manager - £55,000 - Kent
Our client is looking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager to join their vibrant company on a permanent basis.
The successful Service Delivery Manager will be is responsible for delivering IT services to a specific internal business unit customer; driving consistent service delivery adhering to defined SLAs, building a collaborative and honest customer-supplier relationship and delivering timely, accurate and high quality MI reporting.
Key Responsibilities as a Service Delivery Manager :
* Support the IT Service Delivery Management team to maintain a strong service relationship with business stakeholders through regular engagement, ensuring continued buy in, transparency of decision making and evangelising the continued value of the Service Delivery capabilities. Ensure that board reporting is transparent, accurate and positively reflected with the appropriate attention to stakeholder viewpoints.
* Own allocated business unit Problem, Incident and Service Request fulfillment management including ensuring that all SLA's are reported, achieved and customer expectations are met (or exceeded) at all times. Specifically including management of more proactive, quality related activities in addition to service levels.
* Hold full responsibility for the end-to-end service provision to the allocated business unit; acting as a single point for escalation, and at all times ensuring that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
* Work with the various project and delivery teams to ensure that projects impacting the allocated business unit are successfully and suitably transitioned especially where services are being added and removed.
* Be involved with the ongoing communications with end Customers regarding service performance and evolving requirements from the business units and reporting to Senior Management on all issues relevant to the services being supported.
* Maintain and build strong customer and supplier relationships to ensure SLA's and service excellence are managed and maintained, including attending internal and external service review meetings.
* Promote a "problem-solving" culture and focus efforts on continually improving quality and eliminating waste in all areas. Including instilling a "hands-on" systematic approach to day-to-day problem solving i.e. in line with Kaizen principles. Incorporating immediate, systematic root cause analysis across all disciplines and verifying that permanent corrective actions are identified and implemented
* Plan and schedule resources to the requirements of the business and ensure transfer of knowledge to other staff to ensure the systems are understood.
* Support the CTO to build a culture of high performance; pro-activity; inter-team cooperation and continuous improvement with IT. Providing leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
Please apply as directed.
Please note - Due to a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting the shortlisted candidates.