Lean and Continuous Improvement Specialist | West Sussex | £40,000 - £45,000
Lean six Stigma | Lean | Continuous improvement |
Our client is currently recruiting for a Lean and Continuous Improvement Specialist to joint their team based in West Sussex. The Lean and Continuous Improvement Specialist will be tasked with seeking out and identifying improvements to processes. By conducting data analysis workshops and meets, the Lean and Continuous Improvement Specialist will find trends and areas of wastage to subsequently make recommendations for improvements.
The Lean and Continuous Improvement Specialist will focus on time, cost and quality.
Experience with Lean 6 Stigma processes is essential for this position.
Key duties for the Lean and Continuous Improvement Specialist:
- Responsibility to adhere to the Companies Health and Safety policy at all times and operate and promote the development of quality standards and procedures taking ownership of tasks and to seek new improved ways of doing things.
- To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- To take ownership of monitoring, identifying and eliminating process variations and unnecessary complexity within business processes and identifying better ways of working within internal governance and controls.
- To investigate, identify and deliver process change using staff interaction, workshops, document analysis, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis.
- To collaborate with other team members and departments to devise new support material based ensure that improvements can be made for future projects.
- To lead and facilitate Lean/CI based workshops to identify and implement ideas and improvements.
If this role is of interest, please apply using the below link.