Digital Business Analyst (In Scope) - £500 a day - Guildford - 6 months
Our client is looking for a Digital Business Analyst to join their vibrant and busy company on an initial 6 month contract.
The Digital Business Analyst will be responsible for enabling organisational change by using specialised business analysis, change management skills and a disciplined business analysis approach. In addition, the purpose of the role is to identify, and help the business articulate, the need for change by defining requirements and recommending solutions that will maximise the value delivered by the business to its customers.
Key Responsibilities for a Digital Business Analyst :
* Applies best practice business analysis tools, techniques and standards as required, and supports the delivery of improvements to these through the Business Analysis Community of Practice
* Works to understand existing business environment, business needs and elicit business requirements from stakeholders at all levels of seniority. Manages end-to-end clear traceability, maintenance, prioritisation, change control and approval mechanisms.
* Supports translation of business requirements into viable business solutions in line with business objectives.
* Supports the development, systems testing, user acceptance testing and implementation of solutions by working closely with them and solution partners, suppliers, and business stakeholders.
* Learns from previous experience and understands how benefits have been delivered by participating in post-implementation reviews, lessons learned sessions and knowledge share/peer reviews.
Key Skills for a Digital Business Analyst :
* Customer journey creation
* Working with users to define web site for Quote and buy
* Definition of user stories and their acceptance criteria
* Requirement gathering and stakeholder engagement within a fixed scope
* Business change process
* Requirements definition and traceability
* Agile process and tools
* Understanding of Angular and Java development
* Strong experience of using Jira
* Analysis of key business data and system integration
Please apply as directed.