Technical Project Manager - £55,000 - Surrey
Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their ever growing company on a permanent basis.
The successful Technical Project Manager will be working alongside a Programme Manager who will be responsible for delivering their desktop refresh from a technical and business change point of view.
Key Responsibilities as a Technical Project Manager :
* To manage, motivate and develop the delivery and performance of a project team of technical specialists and technical practitioners pulled together to work on the project to ensure the project is delivered to standard, time and budget.
* To lead closely with Technical Advisors and other technical staff to design and develop technical solutions that will meet the business need.
* To identify, design and create project plans under agreed protocols to ensure that work programmes are clearly defined, costed and resourced and the risks are clearly understood and mitigated.
* To work closely with colleagues across ICT and the wider business to understand the requirements to be addressed and to ensure the solutions meet clearly defined and agreed business needs.
* To manage third party suppliers ensuring the service levels delivered are compliant with the agreed contracts and they deliver to time, quality and budget.
* To work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure their needs are understood and solutions developed that deliver the solution required and are understood by the stakeholders, who may not be technical.
* Accountable for ensuring the successful delivery of a change programme and its successful handover into support.
* To represent ICT at programme boards providing programme updates and influencing senior stakeholders.
* To work collaboratively internally and externally within a business project to develop a cohesive delivery plan that they will lead on the delivery of ICT solutions.
Please apply as directed.