Marketing Communications Executive Gatwick £23000 - £25000
Our client, based near Gatwick, have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Communication Executive to join their busy marketing team. The Marketing Communication Executive will be working on both internal and external communication projects including campaigns to help increase sales. This will involve writing and proofreading content across both online and offline channels including social media, FAQs, brouchers, leaflets, events, website updates and PR.
The Marketing Communications Executive will ideally be degree educated and have previous marketing experience producing content and copy.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Communications Executive
- Be the Internal brand/communications champion in supporting the roll out and ongoing development of the employee engagement programme
- Research, write, proofread and get approved both product and brand content for global on and offline platforms
- Support internal communications campaigns to effectively distribute information and provide updates regarding key events, information or new innovations
- Assist in the administration of and updating of the website, to include regular news updates and administration of distributor log in site
- Assist in the administration, planning, execution and content of our client's social media activity.
- Assist in the development and execution of video content - directing, scheduling and coordinate video projects based on upcoming marketing trends
- Assist in the management of the design agency process, write briefs
- Assist with the management of events, including on the day problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organising vendors
Please apply as directed!