City of London
CRM Manager needed for a fantastic organisation based in the City of London who are looking to employ an experienced CRM Manager with an in-depth knowledge of a CRM System and experience maximising its utility through understanding what business requires from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and delivering on that.
Some of the main duties of the CRM Manager will include:
- Engaging with stakeholders to gather Microsoft Dynamics system requirements.
- Coordinate necessary training for the system
- Exploiting the product internally
- Creating process flows
- Refining user journeys
- Managing access of Data
In order to be the successful CRM Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience acting as an SME for a CRM systems is essential
- Experience optimising the usage and functionality of a CRM system is essential.
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics is preferred
- Excellent communication skills are essential in order to liaise with stakeholders effectively.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for CRM Manager. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!