Lead Java Developer £80,000 - £90,000 , car allowance, benefits London
Our client, a forward thinking technology company based in London is currently looking for a Lead Java Developer to join their Agile team. The Lead Java Developer will be responsible for a team of 8 Java Developers ensuring solutions are being built within architectural standards and reviewing code.
The Lead Java Developer will also be involved in the design of the web and mobile applications. This is a hands on role and the Java Developer must have experience of AWS, SQS or SNS, Java 8, Spring Boot, rest and microservices.
Key Responsibilities for the Lead Java Developer
- Act as the technical SME and point of escalation
- Lead a team of 8 java Developers
- Assist in the design of Web and Mobile applications
- Reviewing code and ensuring best practices and coding standards
- Hands on development and providing 3rd line level support when needed
Key Technical Skills for the Lead Java Developer
- Java 8
- HTTP / REST
- Spring Boot
- Netflix OSS
- AWS (SQS, SNS, RDS, Dynamo)
- Experience of development challenges when dealing with multiple browser technologies
- Knowledge of Agile, TDD
- Atlassian toolset (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Environment Configuration and CI challenges
Please apply for details.