Graduate Big Data Developer - £30,000 - £32,000 - Crawley
Our client is looking for a Graduate Big Data Developer to join their ever growing and vibrant company on a permanent basis.
The Successful Graduate Big Data Developer will be responsible for applications development, inclusive of design, development, improvements and supporting cutting edge imaging solutions.
Key Responsibilities as a Graduate Big Data Developer :
* Design, develop, improve and support cutting edge image solutions
* Ensure efficiency, ease of use, reliability and scalability of core software
* Applying big data and AI techniques to seismic data processing
* Develop and maintain libraries, shared components and technologies used for high end geophysical data processing
* Participate in design discussions
* Participate in large scale development and deployment projects
Qualifications and Experience to be a successful Graduate Big Data Developer :
* MSc degree or higher in Computer Science, Computing, Programming, High Performance Computing, Geophysics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Maths or another field with an emphasis on programming
* Experience with Big Data: Hadoop / Spark
* Experience with High Performance Computing
* Functional Programming: Scala / Python (desirable but not essential)
* Experience of Machine Learning: Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK (desirable but not essential)
* Algorithms (desirable but not essential)
* C / C++/ Fortran experience (desirable but not essential)
* SQL / NoSQL based technology (desirable but not essential)
Please apply as directed.
Please note - Due to a high amount of application we will be only contacting shortlisted candidates.