IT Systems Project Manager - £40,000 - £44,000 - Hertfordshire - 12 Month FTC
Our client is looking to recruit an IT Systems Project Manager to join their vibrant company on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
The successful IT Systems Project Manager will be responsible to assume overall management of a range of new IT business applications that are required for the organisation. The business has already identified a range of new applications to address. The successful IT Systems Project Manager will need to have experience with the following sectors, Pharmaceuticals, Life Science, Biochemical Science or Biochemical Tech.
Key Responsibilities as an IT Systems Project Manager :
* Assume overall management for the on-time delivery of the eQMS, LIMS & WMS projects
* Implement a structured approach to the continuation and conclusion of the projects
* Re-baseline detailed programmes for both systems
* Ensure project governance is maintained including creating and maintaining project documentation, organising project meetings and recording their minutes and actions.
* Produce GANTT charts and resourcing details
* Maintain Risk Management system and risks for both systems
* Review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks in respect to the projects.
* Input and advise on the status of the project and suggest any changes or improvements
* Ensure all internal stakeholders and recognised committees are updated with progress throughout the remaining duration of the project
* Manage the overall budget in conjunction with key stakeholders and ensure cost effective and best value is maintained
* Maintain adherence to the IT Strategy
* Provide regular and detailed reports as required
* Ensure transparency of the overall process to all stakeholders
* Manage change control and strictly adhere to agreed process
* Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
* Performs other duties as and when directed
Please apply as directed.
Please note - Due to a high number of applicants, we will be contacting successful candidates only.