Web Channel Owner West Malling £38,000-£42,000
Our client is currently looking for a Web Channel owner to join their forward thinking organisation. This is an exciting time for a Web Channel Owner to join the organisation as the company goes through a large digital transformation.
The Web Channel Owner will be responsible for the organisations Websites and portal pages, coordinating any issue fixes as well as implementing large scale change or making customer journey improvements.
Key Responsibilities for the Web Channel Owner
- To help drive the strategic development, of the website. Identifying existing and new user groups, understanding customer needs and defining enhanced customer journeys.
- To develop an excellent customer experience through identifying opportunities for developing relevant and engaging content, intuitive navigation and with appropriate page templates, style sheets, web-optimised images and copy, microsites and partner websites.
- To deliver an online revenue stream in accordance with plans from the acquisition of new customers and enhanced cross sell to existing customers.
- To review the performance of all sites to ensure that where appropriate revenue and costs per acquisition are managed and to ensure delivery ROI.
- To ensure that all website content and functionality meets the latest usability principle, best practice and Brand guidelines
- To ensure all digital activity is managed in line with allocated budget and aligned to business goals, including planning, prototyping, scenarios of use, accessibility and usability testing
- To monitor and evaluate key performance indicators, ensuring that the right information is given to the right people at the right time in order to maximise online performance and ROI.
- To keep abreast of web industry trends, standards, and legislation, as well as commercial and charitable models, ensure that online marketing and websites are modified accordingly and changes are fed into new developments.
- To liaise and coordinate with external agencies and with all areas of IS (Web Development, Technical Services, Operations) to ensure feasibility and support for all online activities: deployments, advance warning of downtime, testing of infrastructure changes etc.
- To promote and advise on the appropriate use of websites and intranet by liaising with business stakeholders across both the UK and international offices.
Please apply as directed!