Business Analyst - Insurance Home based / Surrey £500-£550 In-Scope of IR35
Our client is currently looking for a Business Analyst with experience of working within the insurance sector. The Business Analyst will need leadership qualities to own the project end-end and be able to think strategically across projects.
The Business Analyst will be delivery focused and will be working on a range of Business Change projects including process improvement, regulatory change, new product releases.
Key experience and responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- Recent experience of working within the insurance sector
- Worked across a range of business change projects
- Experience of working in a business analysis role on projects of varying complexity
- Experience and understanding of how businesses operate and key drivers for change.
- Applies best practice business analysis tools, techniques and standards as required, and supports the delivery of improvements to these through the Business Analysis Community of Practice
- Defines and owns the BA Framework to be applied to allocated projects.
- Works to understand existing business environment, business needs and elicit business requirements from stakeholders at all levels of seniority. Manages end-to-end clear traceability, maintenance, prioritisation, change control and approval mechanisms.
- Supports translation of business requirements into viable business solutions in line with business objectives.
- Supports the development, systems testing, user acceptance testing and implementation of solutions by working closely with solution partners, suppliers, and business stakeholders.
Please apply for details.