Marketing Manager - Basingstoke - £40K + Car Allowance + Bonus
Marketing Manager needed for a fantastic organisation based in Basingstoke who are looking to employ an experienced Marketing Manager with experience in marketing in a B2B environment to increase the sales of products either Networking, Security, Servers and Storage products.
Some of the main duties of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Develop and deliver creative and innovative marketing plans that encompass a broad range of programmatic and bespoke marketing activities resulting in business growth and demonstrable ROI in alignment with the business and vendor goals
- Negotiate and secure vendor funding in support of the marketing activities
- Responsible for the overall achievement of the GP target on the Enterprise portfolio of brands
- Support creation and execution of Marketing Plan and Business Unit strategy
- Support execution of cross business solution and service lead campaigns
- To look for incremental opportunities to broaden and increase the range of marketing activities and share of vendor funds by deepening relationships with the vendors, to further drive mutual growth
- Look for incremental opportunities by developing activities and solutions across complimentary vendors.
- Manage and coordinate campaign marketing activity, liaise with the internal studio and web designer for production, proof management and launches, etc.
- Work closely with our business units and key vendor contacts to understand roadmaps, align objectives in support of market opportunities and drive
- Liaise with and manage external supplier relationships where appropriate
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business; sales, commercial, finance and purchasing.
- Previous channel marketing, sales or agency experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Great organisation with ability to balance tactical work with strategic thinking
- Self-starter and driven to deliver results directly and through influence of others
- Collaborative and strong team player
- Creativity in both the design and implementation of programs and plans
- Good networking skills - internally and externally
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, and sustain a high level of energy & concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Capacity/courage to challenge the status quo
- Strong numeracy skills
- Line manager experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!