IT Technical Trainer | £35000 - £40000 | East Sussex
Our client, based in East Sussex, is currently looking for a Technical Trainer to join their team. The Technical Trainer will be responsible for writing, reviewing, maintaining, and managing clear, engaging and coherent training content for all products, and delivering within an assessment and certification regime. The Technical Trainer will need to have a minimum level 3 qualification in teaching or learning or equivalent.
The Technical Trainor will be producing content that should include materials which can be delivered in the classroom as well as online via webinar or self-taught, hosted on a learning environment (Moodle).
Key responsibilities for the Technical Trainer
- Work with Product Development, the Sales and Engineering teams to develop a training strategy for new products and features
- Work with Systems Engineers, Support Engineers and Programme Managers to identify customers knowledge gaps and specific course development that will help to reduce the pressure on the support teams.
- Plan, develop, organise, create, and maintain content to include product features and functionality
- Configure, upgrade and maintain associated training equipment and resources
- Create video and audio content to meet the needs of audio visual learners
- Deliver training to meet the required learning outcomes
- Plan, develop and run a training schedule covering the full range of products
- Continuously re-evaluate content and learning outcomes across all courses to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Maintain content to meet branding requirements and learning objectives.
Key Skills and Background for the Technical Trainer
- Proven experience working in a technical position, creating content, and delivering technical training
- Working within training delivery, assessment and verification management processes.
- Knowledge of IT networking and network design is desirable
- Minimum Level 3 Teaching and Learning qualification or equivalent accreditation.
Please apply as directed.