BI Data Analyst Andover £40000 - £50000
Our client is currently looking for a BI Data Analyst to join their busy and growing team. As part of the Data & BI team, the BI Data Analyst will be responsible for designing and delivering innovative data solutions to solve challenging business problems, as well as developing and creating actionable insights from business data.
The BI Data Analyst will have experience of working with either Amazon Quicksight, Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview.
Duties and Responsibilities for the BI Data Analyst
- Develop and support databases, data warehouses and reporting tools for large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Design and develop API's and associated data platform solutions.
- Responsible for development, construction, maintenance and testing of architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Write extract, transform and loads (ETL) to automate routine data collection and reporting processes using a variety of traditional as well as large-scale distributed data systems.
- Work with Business Analysts and other non-technical business users to understand their analytical needs, document and prioritise requirements, and to help them effectively use the data and analytical tools that have been developed.
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using reporting tools.
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing.
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations using appropriate tools.
- Produce and track key performance indicators.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content.
- Make recommendations on the basis of analysis.
- Write and review end-user documentation and technical documents, including requirements and design documents for existing and future data systems.
- Develop records management processes and policies.
- Work within a project management/agile delivery methodology as part of a wider team.
Please apply as direct!