Regional Sales Manager - ** £35,000 - £45,000 ** - Ireland & North West Europe
Our client is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to join their ever-growing company. The Regional Sales Manager will have come from a technical background and will be responsible for selling products into light manufacturing companies based in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Northern Europe.
The successful Regional Manager will have come from a technical background with the ability to learn, build technical proposals and demonstrate products including software.
Routine Duties as a Regional Sales Manager :
- Sales pipeline management in pursuit of target
- New business targeting plans
- Opportunity qualification
- Building compelling proposals
- Proving product through demonstrations
- Closing orders and progressing orders from receipt to successful completion at customers site (this may from time to time include installation and user training a s required)
- Mange all communication and discussions within TO CRM
- Complete statutory company training and then proactively pursue on going personal knowledge and skills development
Qualifications and Technical Experience required for a Regional Sales Manager :
- B2B sales in the scientific and industrial product market sector
- Technical background
- Management of Distributor sales channel
- Value selling
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills, verbal, written and digital
- English written and spoken
Please apply as directed.