Reservations Coordinator - Uckfield - 20K
Reservations Coordinator needed for a luxurious Hotel based near Uckfield. The successful Reservations Coordinator will either have experience of working on front desk or come from a background in either a retail or customer service environment.
Some of the main duties of the Reservations Coordinator will be responsible for (to include but not limited to):
- Manage activities and rooms reservations
- Manage group bookings while following the group booking procedure
- Process all individual reservations requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone or email
- Manage group inventory and ensure these are kept up-dated with any changes until departure
- Ensuring all correspondence and administration for both individual reservations & group reservations is kept up to date at all times and dealt with in accordance to brand standards.
- Retail and all customer service considered
- Excellent communicator in person and on the telephone
- Warm and friendly disposition
- Genuine desire to serve our guests
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Accurate data entry and computer work
- The position is full-time working 5 days over 7 including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted use of the hotel rooms for Family & Friends
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Reservations Coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!