Senior Enterprise Architect - £90,000 - Guildford
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Enterprise Architect to join our clients team based in Guildford, on a permanent basis. The Senior Enterprise Architect will define, own and communicate the architecture, blueprints, roadmaps and standards to align with the overall & UK and Group IT strategy. By using internal and external trends, this role will provide our business with the opportunities to support the overall strategy; influence the change portfolio to drive the realisation of business value; and act as a catalyst for business transformation.
Key Responsibilities as an Senior Enterprise Architect :
* Designing and maintains enterprise architecture blueprints
* Developing multi-year strategies and implementation roadmaps for various business units across the enterprise.
* Ensuring enterprise architecture artefacts, frameworks and patterns are developed and maintained as references for the development teams across IT.
* Identify all areas of risk, including Architectural, Technical and Security, and manages them with the co-operation of the appropriate stakeholders
* Provide Architectural guidance and consultancy to the solution architecture teams and other areas of IT and the organisation as required
* Forms part of the architecture design authority for a given architecture domain or domains
* Provides a level of oversight for programmes and projects and their associated architecture deliverables and ensures that appropriate architectural governance is followed.
Key Skills & Experience as an Senior Enterprise Architect :
* Ability to convey Architecture through the use of a variety of communication techniques.
* TOGAF or equivalent qualification
* Previous experience of working closely with, and influencing, senior stakeholders across a large multi-national commercial organisation.
* Coaching technical delivery resources to ensure the appropriate interpretation and adoption of architecture standards.
* Interpreting and applying architecture standards and blueprints set out by a large parent organisation.
* Reviewing and quality assuring architectural and design artefacts and processes
* Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to understand business processes and models.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply as directed.