Project Manager - £45,000 - Kent
Our client is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their vibrant company on a permanent basis.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for deliver a variety of IT projects making improvements to IT infrastructure, applications, and the clients Bank platform. The Project Manager needs to be able to manage multiple project deliverables and communicate the status of IT projects in a clear and timely way.
Key Responsibilities as a Project Manager:
* Producing a Project Initiation Document (PID) to confirm project scope
* Producing and maintaining a project plan
* Facilitating risk workshops and managing risk through the project lifecycle
* Managing project financial tracking and purchasing
* Managing changes in project scope, producing documented change control impact assessments
* Reporting project status to the steering group
* Arranging and facilitating steering group meetings, chaired by the project sponsor
* Planning, organising, and managing technical change implementations
* Producing transition documentation to hand over projects to the IT service team (BAU)
* Request and organise project resources and team members to deliver project tasks and activities
Please apply as directed.
Please note - Due to a high number of applicants we will be only contacting shortlisted candidates.