An exceptional new position has become available for a permanent Senior HRBP which will be based in the Sussex region.
This role will involve a mixture of remote working and office in a weekly rotation.
The following duties and responsibilities will form key parts of the role :
This role will be leading a team of HR practitioners, taking responsibility for their motivation and ensuring they continue to provide a high level of service within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Key Activities & Responsibilities for the Senior HRBP
- Help formulate and implement HR programmes and initiatives in line with the wider business plan
- Provide expert HR advisory service to the business in relation to all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Working closely with the Head of Talent partnering on key programmes such as talent attraction, succession planning, etc
- Leading on strategic reward projects that transform and/or significantly improve policies, practices and processes
- Participate in market data surveys and analyse results
- Manage multiple complexed HR related issues as they arise
- Taking full ownership for all activities related to TUPE
Please apply as directed!