PMO Officer - Horsham - £31K
PMO Officer needed for a fantastic organisation based in Horsham who are looking to employ an experienced PMO Officer with strong Stakeholder management, experience with business process mapping and strong experience in using project tools such as activity planning, risk registers and mitigation routines
Some of the main duties of the PMO Officer will include:
- Oversee all projects for Departments, including project planning, resource levels, allocation of tasks, stakeholder management and communication plans.
- Document the scope of projects and justify the investment requirement by managers and the stakeholders, ensuring effective sponsorship is in place.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure change proposals are effectively prioritised.
- Monitor the project plans, monitoring deadlines for each project task.
- Regularly that every deadline is still possible and report any potential delays to Head of Strategic Support.
- Ensure quality assurance around business change proposals, approve and prioritise resources for delivery.
- Support the business to measure benefits of delivered demand.
- Responsible for projects document libraries, (both online and physical) controls and user permissions for the team.
- Ensure the monthly report for the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) is completed and sent in a timely manner to the PMO.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a PMO Officer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!