PMO Consultant - Guildford - 12-month FTC - £70,000 - £90,000
The PMO Consultant will play an active role in shaping, establishing and delivering Enterprise Portfolio, Programme and Project Office services to the client's business operations across the UK and Reporting on overall costs (inc ex Change/IT + Ongoing Change /IT + CDO BAU) and all required breakdowns
The PMO Consultant will support and analyse portfolios, programmes or projects, undertaking assurance/quality controls and tracking and reporting on the issues and risks.
Key Responsibilities as a PMO Consultant :
* Implementing and supporting 'practice management' processes - i.e., the 'how to' for engaging data resources and how they are funded
* Provide Exec summary reporting slides on above
* Support stakeholders in identifying data-based benefits
* Reporting, Governance, Cost Tracking, Benefits Identification and realisation, risk/issue/change mgt, etc.
* Support for both high level (current) and detailed (future) programme planning and identifying associated resource requirements
* Support production of required slide decks based on regular requests from Group via CUO and Business Lead
* Programme Management advice and input to CUO and Business Lead (Based on prior experience of global change programmes)
* Liaison with Group equivalent resource as required to ensure consistency, etc.
Please apply as directed.