Content Operations Assistant, £20,000 – £22,000, London
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Content Operations Assistant to join our young and vibrant team. This is a fantastic step for anyone who is looking to kick-start their career. The ideal Content Operations Assistant will be responsible for maintaining and qualifying content within the bespoke database used by our client. The successful Content Operations Assistant will be a confident individual and will be able to work under a high-pressured environment. Although a degree is not essential for this role, those who are recent graduates will possess all the vital skills and are therefore encouraged to apply.
- Liaising with newspaper and magazine publishers’ staff
- Liaising with our offshore partners
- Monitoring and reporting on coverage of our print databases
- Monitoring, testing and reporting on data quality of the print content
- Provision of accurate, meaningful reports shared throughout the organisation
- Working with the Client Services team on client queries
- Maintaining a calendar of publication and notable dates, ensuring relevant work is carried out
Required experience, qualifications and skills
Capable of working and delivering within project targets and deadlines, the ideal candidate will feel comfortable hitting the ground running in a technical environment. This will require excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills to deliver effective solutions.
The right candidate must have:
- Excellent data preparation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Willingness to adapt and learn new skills and technologies
- Experience working within an office environment
For more information on this role, please contact Nathan Tedder at Clearwater People Solutions.