IT Support Technician
We are currently recruiting for a IT Support Technician to be based in Crawley. The 1st line support technician will be part of a team of 2 technicians providing high quality I.T support to 40 staff in 2 office locations. The successful IT Support Technician will engage in a high variance of project and typical IT support work depending on ever changing requirements of our client.
Key Responsibilities of a IT Support Technician:
- Working within a varied I.T environment supporting and resolving a high number of issues at 1st Line and escalating where required.
- Supporting Windows / Microsoft Environment.
- Providing hardware support for PCs.
- Helping setup and maintain Networks / Servers.
- Remain polite and provide a high quality of customer service
Key Skills and background of an IT Support Technician:
- Experience of working within an I.T support role.
- Experience of supporting Windows 7 and 10.
- Experience of supporting Windows Servers.
- Experience of supporting Office 365 or Office 2016.
- Experience of supporting Active Directory would be beneficial.
- Experiene of supporting Networks and Servers would be beneficial.
For more details please apply.