UAT Analyst, East Croydon, £25,000 - £30,000
35hours per week
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a UAT Analyst to join our clients vibrant team, based in Croydon on a permanent basis. The UAT Analyst will be the sole tester on site, as such, they will be responsible for gathering business requirements and coordinating all test activity. We are, therefore, looking for someone who is a confident communicator and able to liaise with all levels of a business. The UAT Analyst will be performing User Acceptance Testing, Regressing Testing as well tracking and managing any bugs. The UAT Analyst will also be tasked with writing tests cases and test scripts.
The successful UAT Analyst will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of testing, including BAU stage and assisting with user guides.
Key responsibilities for the UAT Analyst
- Create and maintain test plans for multiple complex applications
- Play an active role in the prioritisation, management and delivery of regression testing, business change requests, defect remediation and new project requests
- Review requirements/solutions and prepare test cases to check for the correct response when entering correct and incorrect information
- Create and execute test scripts to cover functional testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing
- Organise and participate in test plan walkthroughs
This is a fantastic opportunity for a UAT Analyst looking for their next challenge. If of interest, please apply below.