Our client, a fantastic company based in Guildford, Surrey are currently recruiting for a MS Dynamics CRM Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will take ownership of the whole MS Dynamics CRM system. You will develop the system ensuring that it is fit for purpose, gather requirements around system change requests and train new users on the system.
- Develop MS Dynamics system ensuring that it is fit for purpose for the business
- Provide support to the business and work on further development strategies
- Providing customisation of workflow documents, including the development, testing and implementation of CRM code
- Assist with the training of the Dynamics system to new staff members
- Create user guides for end users
- Gather requirements around changes to the system
- Implement system changes and work on the UAT phase
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM system
- Development expertise with the ability to modify code
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.