SAP Master Data Analyst, Essex, Permanent, £38,000- £45,000
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a SAP Master Data Analyst to join our energetic and ambitious team. The successful SAP Master Data Analyst will work with the Data Manager Team Lead, business functions and subject matter experts in he SAP Competence Centre to ensure that data accuracy and integrity is maintained across the business. The ideal SAP Master Data Analyst will have solid experience integrating SAP Data Tables using appropriate MS Office software, excel for example, for data cleansing. The suitable SAP Master Data Analyst will have excellent communication skills and be required to liaise with all areas of the business. Experience with SAP ERP is essential and ECC6 is desirable.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- In conjunction with business owners, responsible for the maintenance and governance of master data within SLA/KPI’s with a focus on data integrity and quality management
- Receive requests from the user community for changes to or creation of master data in relation to selected data objects and to ensure the requests are managed through a formal process of validation and approval
- Assist in the definition of company data standards and policies, ensuring that these are adhered to and complied with.
- Maintain a stakeholder network map of local data owners and interface with the business to ensure correctness and completeness of data
- Assist in the monitoring and analysis of master data files in order to proactively improve master data accuracy
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wishes to progress in their career, first class training is provided and an excellent potential for growth is on offer.