IT Support Analyst, 6 month, London, £115 -£135
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Analyst with 1st & 2nd line support experience to join our energic and vibrant team on an initial 6mont contract. They will work within the Service Desk team to help provide ICT support. The ideal IT Support Analyst will be responsible for providing first/ second line support for our client’s end-users. The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for troubling Windows 10, however any Windows support would be considered for this role.
- To provide IT and telecoms support to all staff
- Provide general support and maintenance of all desktops, laptops, phones, mobiles devices & tablets.
- Office 365 administration
- User account and domain management
- Keeping documentation of software installations updated.
- Maintain the software and Hardware inventories.
- Assisting the IT department in any projects they are involved in.
- Management and support of all reprographic (including faxes and photocopiers) and onsite Audio Visual equipment.
- Support and administrate the IP Telephony System
- Monitor and be responsible for the corporate backups.
- Produce and improve the corporate IT how to guides and wiki’s.
Requirements for the role:
• Windows 10 operating system
• Office 365
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
• Confident in communicating with people and understanding their IT concerns.
• Self-starter attitude who can hit the ground running.
Nice-to-haves for the role:
• Windows Server (2008 onwards)
• ITIL Qualified
• Intune administration
• Systems Centre.
For more information, please contact Nathan Tedder at Clearwater People Solutions.