Our client, a market leading company based in Surrey are seeking a Lead Product Manager to join them on a permanent basis to support our 2018 growth plans.
You will be working as part of a growing experienced team, building, expanding and enhancing their many different platforms across challenging and transformational projects.
- You will work alongside the Head of function to be the face of Data Engineering across the organisation.
- You will engage with all levels of the organisation from the C-Suite down to understand the business requirements and priorities for capturing and analysing our group data assets.
- All delivery teams and support teams use JIRA within an agile delivery model to manage work requests and requirements. You will be responsible for managing the current Data Engineering team processes for work allocation and to work with the Data team technical leads to identify and implement improvements, as appropriate.
- You will act as mentor and leader to the Product Managers within the Data Engineering team
- You will interact closely with the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure that all requirements are met within the overall Data Strategy and align to the agreed Data roadmap
- All data assets will be subject to the Group’s Data Governance processes and procedure and you will work closely with the Data Governance teams and Information Security teams to ensure controls are built into all the solutions that we deliver.
- In addition to the wider skills for a Lead Product Manager the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a deep understanding and passion for data. They will also be an articulate and analytical person who likes to operate on their own initiative.
- A strong track record of working within in a Data led environment to deliver exceptional value to the business.
- Experience working as a senior Data Business Analysis, Product Manager or Data Architect within a regulated industry.
- A strong understanding of the recent trends in Data Science and Data Engineering to exploit modern Event Processing Architectures
- Experience of working in a highly structured Data Warehousing environment used for regulatory reporting and management information.
For more information please contact Mo Charrat at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.