*** Senior Python Developer – London (Zone 2) - £65,000 - £100,000 ***
Our client, based in London is currently recruiting for a Lead Python Developer to join their fantastic company on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working as a Senior Backend Developer within the Product teams, working closely with other backend developers, frontend developers, QA engineers and the team’s product manager to deliver changes and new functionalities.
You will be working on technical tasks to improve backend application architecture for performance, scalability and robustness while making use of the latest technologies, reducing complexity and making development easier.
- Development of Systems, Software and high traffic (global wide) websites
- Analyse the current state of the development of systems and software and make recommendations for future development
- Take ownership and lead the creation of new functionalities
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience developing with Python
- Experience within a Lead / Senior developer position is highly advantageous
- Proven track record of taking ownerships of the development phase of a project
- Python (ideally Python 3)
- Flask framework would be advantageous
- Any experience with Docker / Celery
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs would be beneficial
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as instructed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Key words: Lead Developer / Senior Developer / Full Stack Developer / Python Developer / Python / Django / Flask / Central London / London /