Our client based in Surrey is currently recruiting for a QA Manager to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
The successful candidate will manage a team of multi skilled testers working on highly technical projects. You will be responsible for creating and embedding test strategies, managing the testing environment and managing test project resource across the business.
You will ensure that your team is working to correct processes and procedures maximising the use of automation wherever possible and bring an Automation 1st mentality to the business.
- Develop and manage high level test strategies in line with business and project demands
- Manage and support all testing environments
- Take a pivotal role in supporting test projects supporting the business with testing resource
- Work with the development and test team to maximise the use of Automation Testing
- Lead, mentor and manage a team of testers ensuring continuous improvement of testing capabilities
Key experience and skills:
- Proven track record working within a Lead / Manager Testing position
- Sound Automation experience with a good understanding of tools such as Selenium WebDriver
- The ability to lead and drive a testing team forward to complete work to a high standard
- The following is advantageous:
- Experience of SOAPUI
- Experience testing Rest API’s
- Any experience within a Microservices environment
- Any experience working within a Cloud environment
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Key words: QA Manager / Test Manager / Lead Test / Lead QA / Surrey / Sussex / Redhill / Croydon / Gatwick / Reigate / Horley / Crawley / Dorking / Leatherhead / Cobham / Woking