Our client, a fantastic company based in West Sussex is currently recruiting for an IT Project Resource Manager to join them on a 6 month contract basis.
The successful candidate will deal with all demands for the IT teams from internal business units and live projects. You will have the ability to analyse and plan IT resources and dependencies across IT and technical projects.
- Manage all demands coming through from business and projects teams that need to utilise the IT department for ongoing projects
- Take a proactive approach ensuring that project plans and needs from different department are realistic in line with IT resources
- Resource and dependency planning across technical and IT projects
- Prioritise resources across IT projects ensuring that there are no resource gaps that could effect project delivery timescales
- Monitor and keep project plans up to date, monitoring deadlines and making sure that the correct teams keep sight of the end project goal
Key Skills and experience:
- Strong Project Management experience skills is essential
- Extensive experience of managing project demands from a technical and IT project perspective
- Strong IT team resource planning experience
- Project documentation skills and the ability to successfully manage all project plans including demand and resource planning
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions on 01293 217453 or apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Project Manager / Demand Manager / Sussex / West Sussex / Surrey / Crawley / Gatwick / East Grinstead / Haywards Heath / Burgess Hill / Horsham / Horley / Redhill / Reigate / South East /