Business Change Senior Project Manager – Surrey - £525 per day
Our client, based in Surrey, are currently looking for a Business Change Senior Project Manager. The Business Change Senior Project Manager will be delivery focused and will be able to demonstrate significant experience of embedding business change into an organisation based around large IT implementations. Ideally the Business Change Senior Project Manager will have experience of working within the Insurance Sector previously.
- Influences and manages stakeholders up to and including board level to deliver a strong business outcome
- Scopes, plans, budget, initiates and manages delivery of the project throughout the project lifecycle to ensure effective delivery against time, cost and quality.
- Manages, leads and motivates the project team on a day-to-day basis.
- Project and change management
- People management and leadership
- Project budgeting, estimating and planning.
- Risk and issue management.
- Process improvement.
- Communication, stakeholder and relationship management.
- Business acumen and financial awareness.
- Proven recent experience in driving delivery transformations initiatives with budget accountability around £3-5m
- Experienced in managing projects to shape business capabilities, requirements and business process modelling
- Experienced in business readiness, user acceptance testing, business and technology change rollout and adoption
- A good background in working collaboratively with modern technology delivery teams (on and off shore) in iterative and agile methods to build technology solutions to meet the business capabilities
- Demonstrable leadership experience in leading large teams and influencing business stakeholders at all levels
- Experience within project and change delivery. Having delivered a variety of strategic projects of different types and sizes.
- Experience in Insurance business platforms preferable