Our client, based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Assistant to join their friendly, hardworking team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will support a busy HR team with ensuring smooth, streamlined processes for candidates during the interview process. You will be the first point of contact for all hiring managers, supporting them with advertising job requirements.
- Manage all vacancy applications ensuring that candidates are supported through the application stage and interview process
- Be the first point of contact for hiring managers, supporting them with the creation of job specifications and advertising internal vacancies on the intranet and external vacancies on job boards
- Manage the relationship with external recruitment agencies
- Ensure all candidates and recruitment agencies receive interview feedback within agreed timescales and SLA’s
- Support in the organisation of recruitment events and attend recruitment fairs
- Ensure that all application forms and candidate details are uploaded onto internal systems in line with company polices and data protection
- Recruitment Assistant experience is essential
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills
- Confident with using the Microsoft Office packages and applications
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as instructed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Key words: Recruitment / Recruitment Officer / Internal Recruitment / Recruitment Assistant / Huntingdon / Brampton / Wyton / Hartford / Hemingford Grey / Buckden