Our client, a market leading company based in Crawley are currently recruiting for a Reporting Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an analytical background who can identify trends and develop reports based around them.
The Reporting Analyst supports the Business Intelligence Lead to implement specified analytical projects aimed at helping the business achieve its objectives.
This role will use a variety of analytical methods to turn data into insight and drive more value to the business. The ideal candidate will be a highly numerate person with a good attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
Ideally you will have a high level of computer literacy and a working knowledge of SAS, SQL, Excel & Tableau.
- Providing analytical support to the business, including senior management.
- Providing results from analysis in a clear way which is easy for others to understand
- Querying and manipulating data to aid commercial insight
- Creating and implementing a suite of regular reports to monitor and understand customer behaviour
- Utilising Tableau to develop and maintain a suite of customer, commercial and financial dashboards.
- Ensuring customer centricity through tracking and Implementing recommendations, and offering insight for any business planning and forecasting activity
- Sharing learnings across the Business Intelligence, Insight and Analytics team
- Strong analytical and numerical skills are essential.
- Completed a numerical degree or equivalent work experience within a numerical environment.
- Efficient in the use of statistical techniques, enabling easy interpretation and analysis of large amounts of data.
- A high level of computer literacy, ideally a working knowledge of SAS, SQL, Excel & Tableau
- An interest in working in a data environment.
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and communicate recommendations
- Excellent time management with the ability to meet commitments and stick to schedules
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable the individual to communicate confidently and effectively with stake holders at all levels around the company
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, who is flexible and willing to help others