Our client, a fantastic marketing leader company based in Glasgow, is currently looking for a Customer Interaction Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Customer Interactions Analyst will be to deliver actionable insight to Operations through robust analysis of our customer interactions. You will need to have a structured and rigorous approach to your work and an ability to quickly learn and adapt yourself to our operational environment.
- Undertaking analytics work including data preparation, automated processing, manual call listening and results analysis using the available tools.
- Providing data manipulation support to projects
- Identifying trends and insights appropriate for the operation’s objectives and extracting data to evidence these for operational reports.
- Participating in regular improvement reviews and planning.
- Undertake specific data collection, project scoping and requirements gathering exercises.
- Support case study and proposal preparation.
- Preparing standard and non-standard reporting material based on research, analysis and using industry best practice knowledge to report on findings and recommendations.
- Configuring and populating dashboards with data from analytics projects.
- A good communicator - able to communicate effectively with team colleagues and business stakeholders, on the phone and in person.
- Passionate about producing high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Team-spirited, positive and with a helpful attitude to work, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Able to work effectively on own tasks without close supervision.
- Able to contribute ideas and use initiative and enthusiasm to drive and build a fast moving business.
- Willing to challenge the status quo - driven by a desire to deliver continuous improvement
- A structured and analytic approach to work, research and problem solving.
- Excellent experience of Verint Speech Analytics or another equivalent platform.
- Extensive analysis experience