Clearwater People Solutions are currently recruiting for a Business Support Coordinator to come and join us in our office in Crawley, West Sussex on a permanent basis
The role is to support two areas of the business to follow processes and procedures for the running of the sales teams and act as a facilitator for contracts and sales reports. It will also involve a number of administrative tasks related to the sales team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely completion of all new contractor and client contracts upon placement by Sales Consultant. These will often need to be issued to tight deadlines.
- Maintaining the contract end date database and issuing any extended contractor documentation accordingly.
- Ensuring that all contractors are compliant with employment regulations. i.e. Passport and VISA and other docs.
- Conduct initial contractor introduction call to inform contractor of payment schedule and timesheet process.
- Maintenance of all contractor files and contractor records.
- Main point of contact for all contractors, the Business Support Co-Ordinator will liaise with the contractor dealing appropriately with any queries they have regarding timesheets and payments, contracts and extensions etc.
- Administration regarding contract and permanent placement details. Liaising with the accounts department on these matters.
- Uploading CV’s and website applicants onto database.
- Adhoc involvement with events, research or assistance on projects as and when required by the Operations Manager or Marketing Manager.
- To report company sales stats on a monthly basis.
- Production of KPI reports and any ad hoc statistics as required.
- Timely completion of monthly 1:1 forms.
- Ensuring Client TOBs are scanned and kept updated in database.
- Job board technical support and 1st line support for any of our systems – PC’s/Adapt/Jobmate.
- Adapt Maintenance.
- Any Ad hoc duty or administration as the business requires on any areas of the business whether sales related, facilities management or operational.
Skill Set and Experience Required:
- An understanding of the recruitment process or sales environment.
- Good organisational skills and a pro-active attitude.
- A good eye for detail and a thorough approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Outgoing, good communicator and self-driven.
- Responsive- you will be working in a fast moving environment and need to be able to react to requests at speed.
For more information, please contact Hayley Waterhouse on 01293 217441 or apply as instructed
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.